Sat, Sep 23|
Italian Homemade Fresh Pasta Workshop
Nothing is better than learning how to make HOMEMADE PASTA from scratch!
Time & Location
Sep 23, 10:30 PM – Sep 24, 12:30 PM
Jacksonville, 2766 Park St #1, Jacksonville, FL 32205, USA
About the Event
Come and learn how to make your own FRESH PASTA FROM SCRATCH with two different sauces and Diana will guide through the techniques of pasta making with all imported Italian products.
Tagliatelle alla puttanesca
Linguine alla carbonara
The cooking class:
- is fully interactive, everyone gets to cook!
- includes recipes, material and dinner
- is a great way to meet other people
- great date night
In this class you will:
- learn how to making pasta dough for your homemade pasta
- find out the proper flour to egg ratio per person
- learn how to knead, roll, and cut your dough for each recipe
- what tools and kitchen equipment you nee
This class is hands on, so every one gets to cook! Aprons will be given but you can also bring your own. Lunch, recipes, material, are included in your ticket. Please bring a bottle of wine if you wish!